Well, this whole Judgement Day thing has really sneaked up on me. I have just been going about my business, enjoying spring, watching the river rise, selling a few houses, and then today I stumbled across this blog.
I think I had read about May21, 2011, being Judgement Day, or the Rapture, on Facebook or something, but I have really let it slip up on me. I have closings late in May and through June. What if those clients get a favorable judgement and are beamed up? Chances are, I will be staying around, but that just leaves me more to worry about – The world is coming to an end altogether on October 21. I guess I am going to have to edit my bucket list.
Here’s a couple of experts on the subject:
- May 21 is Judgement Day: Says Dude who Missed Prediction in ’94 (manolith.com)
- Post-Rapture Pet Care – Yet Another Reason to Love Entrepreneurial Capitalism (reason.com)
- May 21 is the Rapture (martinspribble.com)
- The Judgement (kemuelchipiona.wordpress.com)
- The world will end May 21. You should be proud of yourself. (queerty.com)