- How Law Enforcement Uses Social Media for Forensic Investigation
- The GRAMMY Awards 2012: How social media changed the DNA of the Recording Academy
Brian Solis on the changes in Television and music marketing brought on by engaged consumers.
- Feeling Addicted to Facebook and Twitter These Days?
- Facebook defriending leads to alleged murder
Getting way too serious about your social media.
- Just How Great Are Your Emails? Perhaps You Should Avoid These Words. | AgencyLogic PowerSites
[Infographic] Interesting insights into how we use Email.
- Facebook Rules Prohibit Users From Promoting Their Work, Company, And Much, Much More… – SVW
OK, this is pretty scary. If you use Facebook in any way for business, you need to read this now. Then read the Facebook Terms of Service.
- Google+ Has a Perception Problem
Are you using Google+ yet?
- ‘United Breaks Guitars’ Launched Dave Carroll’s Career in Social Media (video interview)
Customer service fail leads to Social Media career for Dave Carroll.
- The “New” SEO Secret Weapon
If you are a blogger or webmaster, keep this in mind.
Digest powered by RSS Digest