My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- Now You Can Edit Your Google Docs Offline
Chrome and Google Drive now available for iPad too.
- Google Nexus 7 with Jelly Bean: Kindle Fire Can’t Touch This [HANDS-ON VIDEO]
I may have to buy one of these!
- The anatomy of an effective landing page
- Tech Etiquette Rules For Commuters and Travelers
Don’t be a public social media jerk. Tech Etiquette Rules via Mashable
- 9 Google+ Power Users Still Going Strong
If you are just getting started with Google+, here are some power users to circle and watch ~via Mashable
- 8 Tips for Running Social Media Promotions
- 7 Common Blogging Mistakes (And How to Avoid Them)
Good info here for both beginner and seasoned bloggers.
- The Science of Facebook Engagement
via John Haydon
- A Facebook Like Does Not Equal an Opt-in
via Brian Solis
- Infographic: 5 Strategies for Social Media’s Big 3 | Socialnomics
A very useful infographic. Bookmark this one!
- Use of Social Media by Law Firms
- Three areas to question in Facebook’s Business Model
- Facebook: the Honey Badger of Social Media
- Facebook Changed Everyone’s Email to @Facebook.com; Here’s How to Fix Yours [Video]
- Facebook replaces users’ e-mails with site-specific address
Yet another unannounced Facebook change. Looks like you WILL be using your FB-generated email address ~via USA Today
- 12 Must-Do Tasks for the New WordPress Site Owner
As WordPress becomes more and more popular, here are some tips for new users as well a for those of us who have been using WP for a while.
Digest powered by RSS Digest