Last week’s favorite Social Media and tech links:
- Yelp hit 100 million users in January 2013
I love Yelp! Do you use it?
- Facebook's Biggest Problem With Brands Right Now: 'Illegal' Competitions
It seems that so much of this is happening that FB can’t get around to policing it.
- Posterous Is Shutting Down
I enjoyed Posterous, but its time is past. And, by the way, it’s pronounced to rhyme with preposterous.
- The 5 biggest tech myths
- Social User Report: Women Trump Men Across All Social Platforms Except Twitter
- 11 Things Facebook Makes Us Do
- Montana TV Station's Emergency Alert System Hacked, Broadcasts Zombies Warning
- FedEx television ad mocks social media use and strategists
Digest powered by RSS Digest