Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- How to Stop People From Swiping Your Online Photos
- Hotmail is officially dead: Microsoft shifts to Outlook
- LinkedIn is 10 years old today: Here’s the story of how it changed the way we work
- Why hang on to your unlimited data plan?
You may be surprised at how little data you use.
- SNL mocks Google Glass
- The 7 types of digital marketers
- Facebook EdgeRank [INFOGRAPHICS] via Social Media Today
Still having trouble understanding Facebook Edge Rank? This collection of infographics might help.
- What Would Happen To The Media If Facebook Collapsed
“A 20% decrease in audience, or a broader trend away from link-sharing on the largest social networks, could be disastrous for an industry where 20% year-over-year traffic growth is a prerequisite for success.”
- The Real Victims Of Facebook’s Nefarious New Messaging Fees
How much would you pay to get your message in your idol’s inbox?
- The Begrudging Death of the Social Media Superstar | Brass Tack Thinking
“When it comes to roles that involve social media, community, or similar responsibilities, we made some mistakes in how we glorified them and set the expectations around their role…”
- Facebook Cheat Sheet: Image Size and Dimensions | Infographics | Rise to the Top Blog
This infographic is a handy reference tool especially for the designers who need to know image sizes for Facebook fan pages.
Digest powered by RSS Digest