Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING: Inside The Massive Rise, And Why It Will Continue
- Why Social Media Advertising Is Set To Explode
- Facebook: Waste of Time? | Social Media Today
“Today I’m going to tell you why we decided to stop wasting time on Facebook.” Insights into why this company has stopped using Facebook in their marketing plan. It’s all about how FB works.
- Google overhauls Gmail to help you take control of your inbox
I wish Gmail could do some of the tricks Outlook does, so i could break my Outlook addiction.
- 16 Reasons You Should Never Add Your Boss On Facebook
NSFW – Strong Language
- The Social Media Behavior of Teenagers | Social Media Today
Pew released a study this week about teenagers on social media. It was pretty fascinating stuff, particularly the disillusionment with Facebook despite huge participation.
- The Difference Between Paid, Owned and Earned Media | Social Media Today
For an industry that prides itself on producting content and campaigns that are easy for people to understand, social media marketing still has its share of jargon.
Digest powered by RSS Digest