Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- So much for launch dates: Google’s new Nexus 7 tablet has landed in the Google Play store
If you are considering a 7" tablet, I highly recommend the Nexus 7
- Was this FedEx worker filmed tossing your iPad or Nexus 7?
Not uncommon, I suppose.
- Facebook VS. Google
How do the two biggest websites in the world, Facebook and Google, compare in terms of traffic and revenue?
- Virus Coaxes Man to Turn Himself in for Child Pornography
Looks like ransomware had one useful outcome
- 5 Steps to Organizing your Daily Social Media Time
- Social Media Boors
At what point does your social content become narcissism?
- These New GMail changes hurt you (and me). Do this to fix it
- More people are doing marketing badly…
Seth Godin insights
- Seth's Blog – Principles for responsible media moguls
If you run a media company (and you do–you publish regularly on all sorts of social media, don’t you?) then it’s worth two minutes to consider some basic groundrules, listed here for you to embrace or reject:
Digest powered by RSS Digest