Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- Silicon Valley on the Middle Class and Unions
Some interesting perspectives here
- Social media free speech rights complicated for workers
- Instagram adds Web embeds
- TECH NOW: The best in online video services
- 5 Tips to Bring New Life to Your Social Profiles
- How to Create Compelling Content that Ranks Well in Search Engines
- US Postal Service selling your information
Forget your email spam folder for a minute – if you’re fighting a losing battle with junk snail mail, the United States Postal Service may very well be complicit, reports Adam Tanner of Forbes.
- Did Florida just ban all smartphones and laptops?
Legislation hurriedly written — and approved by the governor — appears to ban any "system or network of devices" that may be used in a game of chance.
- Social Media as a Crisis Management Tool
Digest powered by RSS Digest