Blind Mississippi Morris closed out the Comcast Folklore Hall Stage at the Memphis Music and Heritage Festival, produced by the Center for Southern Folklore, last night. There is much much more Music, Dance, Storytelling, Cooking, Food and Kids’ Activities today (September 5).
Here’s the Schedule for today’s amazing lineup.
I will be managing the Comcast Folklore Hall Stage (just 1 of 4 great stages) all day. Come by and say Hello!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Don’t miss a minute of the Memphis Music and Heritage Festival (joespakeblog.com)
- Nice Video tribute to Jim Dickinson (joespakeblog.com)
- Poster Art for MMHF- a tribute to Jim Dickinson (joespakeblog.com)
- Stay in Memphis for Labor Day Weekend (joespakeblog.com)
- Eddie Bond at the Memphis Music and Heritage Festival (joespakeblog.com)