- The Facebook Eye – Nathan Jurgenson – Technology – The Atlantic
- How to Lie, Cheat & Steal Your Way to a Bigger Social Graph ~ via Social Media Today
If you like looking for social media love in all the wrong places, this post’s for you.<
- 10 Creative Ways to Use QR Codes for Marketing
Interested in using QR codes for Marketing. Please learn to use them correctly.
- Why Google’s Social Search Is Too Much, Too Soon
What do you think about the social search. Comment below.
- Things We Should Ask The ROI Question About Before Social Media
The next time someone asks you about the ROI of Social Media, send them a link to this.
- Now you really need to get into Google Plus ~ via Mashable
It’s all about the search.
- Scott Stratten’s “Worst Use of Social Media” post | Social Web Learning
A classic Social Media FAIL!
- Sold or bought?
More wisdom from Seth Godin
- 5 URL Expanders to Help You Avoid Spammy Links ~ via Mashable
- Google Merges Search and Google+ Into Social Media Juggernaut ~ via mashable
Google flexes its muscles. Are you using Google+ yet?
- Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts
Definitely worth 2 minutes!
- 10 Ways to Trade Your Old Electronics for Cash – via Mashable
Do you have a drawer full of old electronic stuff, too?
- How to Access the Best New Features in Google Analytics ~ via Mashable
- Why the Social Funnel? New eBook from Awareness ~via Socialnomics
Digest powered by RSS Digest