Last week’s favorite Social Media and tech links:
- What most schools don't teach – YouTube
Excellent commentary on the lack of computer science courses in US schools – with appearances by some of the most famous coders of all.
- Erase a vengeful ex from your digital life
Breaking up is hard to do. It’s even harder in the age of the Internet and social media.
- 6 Things to Do Before You Delete Your Facebook Account
You’ve probably thought about deleting your Facebook account before, but for one reason or another you’ve been unable to commit.
- Keen On… The Cloud: How Digital Technology Is Making Us More Human
And, as the illustrious New York Times journalist confessed to me, technology is making us more human by revealing what we really want (pornography over apple pie, he rightly points out).
- The Copyright Alert System: How the New "Six Strikes" Anti-Piracy Program Works
This week marks the rollout of the long delayed "Copyright Alert System" aka the six strike anti-piracy program.
- Google Launches Google+ Sign-In For Mobile And Web With New Selective And Interactive Sharing, One-Click Android App Installs
Google just announced a major update to its Google+ platform that aims to replace today’s ubiquitous Google sign-ins on third-party sites with Google+ logins…
- People Try To Put Us d-Down, Talkin’ ’bout Your Reputation – Part 1
"In the prehistoric ’80s and ’90s, businesses and their brands pretty much controlled their own public image on the web by “pushing” out marketing and public relations communications to an interested public. Friends, those days are gone forever!"
- 50+ Useful WordPress ShortCode Plugins
- The ‘six strike’ Copyright Alert System is now in place: Here’s what you need to know
- Hot Social Media and Tech Links for week ending February 25, 2013 — Joe Spake's Weblog
- Google Just Described Its Incredibly Simple Plan To Kill Print Advertising (GOOG)
Digest powered by RSS Digest