Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- How We Lost the Web – Anil Dash
This is an hour well spent. Check it out.
- Facebook launches HTC First Android phone
Do you really need a Facebook phone?
- SEC Rule Change: Social Media Just Got More Powerful | Social Media Today
The rules changes mean firms across the world will need to put in place strong social media strategies not just for the announcement of vital information, but to mitigate the risk firms face from hackers, and rumor mongers using Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn to manipulate share prices.
- Why Facebook, Twitter And Instagram Put Up Roadblocks To Each Others’ Content
“For users who remember the not-too-distant days when Facebook, Twitter and other social networks played nice together — and content jumped effortlessly across platforms — recent rifts have been nothing short of maddening.”
- As Facebook matures, is it losing its edge?
Chatter about Facebook’s demise never seems to die down, whether it’s talk of “Facebook fatigue,” or grousing about how the social network lost its cool once grandma joined.
- Donald Trump Suing Cybersquatting Hacker
- BII REPORT: Here Are The Major Players In Mobile Advertising – Business Insider
It’s all about mobile!
Digest powered by RSS Digest