Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- The FTC Is Probing Whether Google Hurts Competitors In Web Display Advertising
The FTC has launched an antitrust probe into whether Google’s dominance of the display ad business on the web hurts competition, Bloomberg reports.
- Facebook Personal Profile and Fan Page Protection List
Useful information for your Facebook personal profile and business pages
- The Only Facebook Metric That Truly Matters
Forrester recently published research proving (yet again) that people overwhelmingly trust what their friends say about a brand. And they rarely trust what brands say about themselves.
- Google+ | Powerful Social Network | Social Media Today
From a G+ hater : “Getting set up with Google+ is easy, and as local search continues to dominate the market, it might just be the most important thing you do for your business this year – like it or not!”
- Ten Things Every WordPress Pro Should be Familiar With | George Spake
- Cyber crime statistics and trends [infographic] – Holy Kaw!
- What’s right with QR codes
Interned legend Doc Searls weighs in on QR codes
- Yahoo Purchased Tumblr | Social Media Today
With the news that Internet behemoth Yahoo will buy blogging and content platform Tumblr for $1.1 billion in cash has many analysts, including this one, wondering what will happen next.
Digest powered by RSS Digest