Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- Report: Facebook testing service for online payments
- The more you use Facebook, the more miserable you get — study | Technically Incorrect – CNET News
A disturbing piece of research from the University of Michigan intimates that increasing use of Facebook among young adults creates an increased lack of well-being.
- How to Keep All Of Your Social Networks Organized
So, what are the best tools for keeping your virtual social life from getting too chaotic? The three tools below offer abundant features and user-friendly interfaces that even the most overwhelmed social media user can appreciate.
- You Don’t Want to See the Effects of Getting Hacked
With the massive amount of people and companies moving to WordPress, it is becoming a bigger target for hackers. WordPress is growing at a remarkably fast rate, but WordPress security is growing at a slower rate.
- Why Email Can’t Be Completely Private
- 8 Pro Tips for Evernote Power Users
- Comparing cloud storage services: cost, size, security
- 'Like' This Article, Your Friends Will Too
Need to bring positive attention to something in your business? A new study shows the power of the "like" button on social networks.
- Android Eats Up More Market Share
Digest powered by RSS Digest