Has there ever been a more moving tribute to a Father than Leader of the Band by Dan Fogleberg?
Google has just introduced the much awaited Google Drive, the online storage, desktop synced product for any files you care to store and share. 5 Gig of storage is free, with very low rates for additional bandwidth. If you are a Google Docs fan, Docs is now integrated into Drive. It’s all brand new and I am loving it so far. Sign up and check it out.
Let us know what you think!
[UPDATE August 18, 2012] There were a lot of hits on this post because you used to have to know some magic to delete photos from your Google+ albums. Now it’s a snap: Simply click on the picture from your profile pictures or albums that you wish do to delete. Look to the bottom, left corner for Options
Click the down arrow for a drop down menu and choose DELETE. It’s as simple as that! Thanks Google for making this a more user friendly process.
ORIGINAL POST – 4/23/12
I spent a long time today trying to figure out how to delete individual photos from my albums in Google+. It’s easy to do, but not very straight forward. Generally, if you take a lot of pictures with your phone there are some you just want to throw away. I couldn’t find the answer by Googling it, so here’s how to delete those unwanted pictures:
- When signed into Google+,click the Photos icon in the left sidebar.
- My Photos tab defaults to “Photos from your phone” – there is a simple delete button on that page.
- Click the Albums tab at the top of the page to explore your albums.
- Choose (click on) the album that contains the pictures you want to delete.
- Click the down arrow on the More button on the top right of the page.
- From the dropdown, you can delete the entire album, but you want to click Organize Album.
- Select the pictures you want to delete, and click the Delete button at the top of the screen.
- When you are finished, click the Done Organizing button top left, and that’s it. Continue reading