My favorite links of the week from the best Social Media and Tech blogs and websites:
- Social Analytics Zen: Combining External and Internal Social Metrics for Business Insights
- Is cloud storage safe for your kids’ photos?
- Google Adds a ‘Share’ Button for Google+
- If You Want to Market to Me, I’ll Be on the Couch
- Geek Squad, AARP Team Up to Give Seniors a Tech-Assist
This is a brilliant move by Best Buy. There are a lot of potential customers out there among the Baby Boomers.
- How ‘Social Profiling’ Will Work In The Real World
- 5 Areas of Law Every Blogger Should Know
- Social Networks: Are They Eroding Our Social Lives? [STUDY]
- 4 Ways to Measure Social Media Success With Free Tools
- Google Drive cloud storage comparison chart, full guide
- Google Explains How Google Search Works
- Google rolls out Google Drive — Will it leave Dropbox dead in the water?
- Introducing Google Drive… yes, really | Official Google Blog
This IS a big deal!
- How to Measure Social Media Traffic on Your Website with Google Analytics (Video)
- Engagement ain’t nothing but a number – why 1% isn’t good enough
- When You’re Constantly Checking Your Email, You’re Putting Your Needs Behind Everyone Else’s [Email]
- Survey: What is the IT security professional’s biggest fear? An Anonymous attack.
- Should You Combine Your Personal and Business Social Media Identity?
- 5 Ways to Create Highly Shareable Pinterest Pictures for Your Business | Social Media Examiner
Digest powered by RSS Digest