Last week’s most interesting Social Media and tech stories:
- TSA's New Instagram Account Highlights The Crazy Things People Try To Sneak On Planes
- AT&T Considers Selling Your Browsing History, Location, And More To Advertisers. Here's How To Opt Out
- Google And Others Reportedly Pay Adblock Plus To Show You Ads Anyway
- Tools For Treason
Our rights are extended and limited by the tools we use. The Internet has magnified our capability for free speech, but has pared down the reasonable expectation of privacy.
- The BBC will take a three-year hiatus from creating new 3D programming at the end of 2013
Everything has its limits. I guess people really don’t want it on a daily basis
- TECH NOW: How to cut the cable cord
If you’re thinking of cutting cable service, here’s an overview on how to cut the cord.
- Prince: An iPhone? Hell, no
The famous and very pretty musician expresses disdain for the idea of even owning a cell phone. Can this truly be?
Digest powered by RSS Digest